TOGAF 9.2 Certification Course (Level 1 & 2)
CLASSROOM & LIVE ONLINE COURSES
TOGAF 9.2 Certification
TOGAF 9.2 Certification: TOGAF® standard, Version 9.2 foundation ensure knowledge of TOGAF standard terminologies and various sections of the knowledge. Certification part ensure that the student is able to apply the knowledge in practical situation.
TOGAF® 9 Certification Training (Level 1 and 2) is accredited by The Open Group®.
TOGAF 9.2 ClASSROOM & VIRTUAL Live CLASSES:
Weekend Virtual Course:
6 Sessions of 3 hours each
4 Days Virtual Course:
4 Sessions of 8 hours each
4 Days Classroom Course:
4 Sessions of 8 hours each
* Group Discounts Available
The Open Group Architecture Framework supports Business and Information Technology alignment. It covers three layers of conceptual, logical, physical architecture. Enterprise Architecture Certification
Our approach is to simplify and demistify the complexity of TOGAF® 9 standard. This course will empower the participants to prepare and write the certification exam with full confidence.
During this course you will learn how to:
- prepare for TOGAF 9 standard examination and become certified
- obtain C-level support when implementing EA in your organization
- adopt and implement tools and practical examples of Enterprise Architecture
Designed for those IT Professionals who are desiring TOGAF® 9 standard Certification, a frequent stepping stone for someone who has been promoted into or is targeting a role as a solution architect, typically progressing from a technical lead position. The following specific role would likely find it useful in their work and also helpful in moving to the next level on a natural career progression.
- Experienced Developers
- Development Team Leaders
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Program / Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Security Architects
- Solution Architects
- Application Architects
- Data Architects
- Information Architects
- Infrastructure Architects
- Organizations that embark / implementing EA projects
- Overview of Enterprise Architecture
- Overview of TOGAF® 9 standard
- Components of TOGAF® 9 standard
- Enterprise Continuum
- Architecture Repositories & Tools
- Architecture Content Framework and Metamodels
- Overview of TOGAF® 9 standard ADM
- TOGAF® 9 standard ADM Phases in detail
- Sample Techniques for doing architecture
- Sample Artifacts to consider
- Architecture Partitioning and Iterations
- Difference between Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture
- TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & Level 2 Combined certification exam voucher (USD 550)
- TOGAF® 9 standard full documentation in pdf format
- Accredited TOGAF® standard, Version 9.2 training material (The Open Group approved) in soft copy
- Templates based on TOGAF® standard, version 9.2 for various types of architecture documentation from The Open Group
- Unique Case study exercises and their answers worked out
- Practice exam for TOGAF® 9 Level 1 and Level 2
- Free consultation for any project in the future
- Any question at anytime will be answered without any delay.
- We understand your need and responsive to your urgent questions.
TOGAF CERTIFICATION BENEFITS:
- Make your career recession-proof. Improve your job prospects
- Become very relevant to your employer and your customer
- Better (and faster) career growth and long-term career relevance
- Ability to deliver high value at the business level and IT level to your customer
- Ability to quickly spot opportunities for your organization and for your customers
- Increase professional versatility in Enterprise Architecture tools and techniques
- Multimedia presentations,
- Group exercises and discussion,
- Practical workshops,
- Case study and online practice tests.
LICENSING & ACCREDITATION:
FAQs - TOGAF 9.2 Certification
What is TOGAF® certification?
TOGAF® certification is the formal certification for your knowledge of TOGAF®. The TOGAF® certificate is a validation of your knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF® and also your ability to analyze and apply TOGAF® in real life situations. It provides a qualification which is a demonstration of your detailed knowledge of TOGAF® and EA. It formally recognizes your skills in TOGAF® and EA.
Who provides this certificate?
TOGAF® certification is provided by The Open Group which is headquartered in the U.K.
What are the different levels in this TOGAF® 9 certification?
There are two levels
- TOGAF® 9 Level 1 (called Foundation certification): TOGAF® 9 Level 1 is only for those folks who need an overall awareness of TOGAF 9.2.
- TOGAF® 9 Level 2 (called Certified certification): TOGAF® 9 Level 2 is for everyone who wants a detailed understanding of TOGAF® 9.2.
For architects and consultants Level 1 is not enough, they need to get certified at Level 2 because level 2 certification provides validation that in addition to knowledge and comprehension, the candidate is able to analyze and apply knowledge of TOGAF® 9.